- Our Community Living York South offices continue to be closed to the public until further notice
- Effective October 9th, 2020 CLYS will be following the Enhanced Precaution directives of MCCSS
- Although we are not offering in-person support through our Community Support Programs at this time, if you require assistance please contact your Coordinator by phone and/or email
- The Community Support Program's (CSP) online, monthly workshops continued to be offered for Youth/Adults and Parents/Caregivers
Reopening of Community Participation Supports
- We recognize the challenges that you and your families have faced with program closures and related COVID public health restrictions over the past two years. It has been a difficult time.
- The Reopening Committee has worked very hard over the past month and we are so very excited to announce the reopening of our Day supports effective April 4, 2022.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our community, CLYS strongly encourages people and families to wash your hands, wear a mask and stay 2 meters apart.
Please also visit www.york.ca/covid19 or www.ontario.ca/coronavirus regularly for the most up-to-date information.
A Guide To Visiting Our Homes
ActiveNet Step-By-Step Booking Guide – How to Create Your Account and Book a Vaccine - Click on the Link to Download Now
Ramadan COVID-19 FAQs – Useful COVID-19 and Vaccine Information During Ramadan - Click on the Image to Download Now
COVID-19 Vaccine Fast Facts - Click to Download Now
Click to Download in Your Preferred Language: